Skip navigation

Contact the Engineering Department


Related Content

Report a Problem or Submit a Request

Report streetlight outages, waste collection issues, make a noise complaint or request road maintenance.

Surrey Request App

Report a problem or submit a service request from your mobile device with our new Surrey Request App.